Sunday, May 1, 2016

Newborn Pictures


I'm finally getting around to posting Adeline's newborn photos.....only 2 months late! My mom did a beautiful job with these pictures. Thank you Mimi!


Our sweet girl turned 2 months old last Sunday. She is such a joy to our family. These first couple of months, I've spent holding her or wearing her in the carrier most of the day because it keeps her happy which keeps me happy! She's really turned a corner recently though and has been much better about lying on the floor or in her swing for periods of time. While it is easier for me to accomplish things, I'm already missing the constant cuddles! Unfortunately, she still hates her carseat. Almost every car ride she screams and cries and works herself into quite the frenzy. By the time we arrive at our destination she is sweaty, red faced, bug eyed, and foaming at the mouth! Hopefully, that improves before we drive out to California in June....


She has become such a smiley little girl which Eden and Lydia love. They constantly tell me, "Look Mommy, she's smiling at me!" 





She's not really on any sort of schedule, but that works for us right now. She's pretty flexible which makes it nice for getting out of the house to take the older girls to the park, playdates, and storytime. She has started sleeping through the night occasionally. It's awesome when it happens but I definitely don't count on it. 




At her 2 month checkup, she weighed in at 10 lbs 9.5 oz. Our doctor was very impressed with her head control and overall strength. I swear she was born being able to hold her head upright. It's so interesting how each of our kids have been so different in size, abilities, and personalities around the same stages. I can't wait to see what little Adeline has in store for us for the future! 








No comments:

Post a Comment